UK Visa Invitation Letter Requirements
For overseas conference attendees, a United Kingdom business entry visa invitation letter will be issued after.
- The abstracts have been accepted by the committee
- The registration fee has been paid
If UK business visa application fails legitimately, your registration fee will be returned back with 25% processing deduction.
By legimately, you must follow through the process below and be able to supply proof of your business visa being declined. If this is the case, then your refund will be processed within 2 weeks following the conference.
If you are unable to supply sufficient proof, then no refund will be possible.
NSCJ can provide visa invitation letter to the following
Those wishing to bring minors with them, we would ask that you consult the UK governments VISA page for guidance on how to apply.
- Spouses or partners of a speaker
- Non-speaker participants
Steps to obtain your visa invitation letter:
- Participants need to fill and pay registration fees.
- After receiving the payment, NSCJ will email and send the paid registration invoice to the participant.
- NSCJ prepares the United Kingdom business invitation letter within 1-3 working days, and sends to the participant for you to check on accuracy.
- Participant informs NSCJ that the letter is accurate.
- NSCJ posts the track or/and signed letter in mail, and transfers the tracking details to the participant in email.
- Participant informs NSCJ when he/she receives the letter in the post.
UK Visa invitation letter preparation and postage:
- £29 ePDF-invitation letter without postage
- £39 invitation letter signed and tracked without 5 days guaranteed postage
- £79 invitation letter with 5 days guaranteed postage
We recommend applying at least 3 months in advance. Any postage visa invitation letters are requested from 14 June to 14 July 2017, and will be subjected to £79 charge for 5 day guaranteed DHL delivery.
The deadline for requesting a Letter of Invitation is 15 July 2017. For those not registered and paid by 25 July 2017, the issued letter will be cancelled, NSCJ will inform the UK Border Agency that they should not be accepted to obtain the entry visa.
Check if you need a UK visa is available here.
General guide for UK business visa in English
If registration fees have NOT been paid: Once your presentation abstract has been accepted, you can request an acceptance letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an electronic PDF acceptance letter for obtaining fund approval or applying passport. If you need a signed/track postage letter, 39 GBP will be paid in advance.
Thank you for your kind co-operation and support!