GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
- Unlike oral presentation, a poster presentation allows viewers to study and restudy your information and discuss it with you one on one. For poster submission, please visit the general submission website.
- Best Poster Award will be given to the best poster presentation at the poster session. Note that there will be two options for entry, one for students (including Ph.D. research student) and one for professionals (including postdoc) depending on the job title you entered during the submission. One winner will be selected from each category.
- You are required to print your poster before the conference and bring it to the registration desk when you arrive. The organisers will place these up at the appropriate time.
- If you wish to retain your poster, please inform the information desk so that after the poster session, arrangements can be made to return the poster.
- The poster session will take place in International Suite of the conference venue, on Monday 14 August 2017, during the welcome reception from 18.30 – 19.30.
- During the poster session the researcher in attendance should answer questions posed by passing colleagues. The best poster presentations at the poster session will be selected by the Conference Scientific Committee for the Best Poster Awards.
- The award winners will be announced during the lunch banquet on Thursday 17 August 2017.
- If you have any questions about the process, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org